The WGSA Skills Lab is best suited to emerging writers who have wanted to but have never developed an idea far enough to become a short screenplay.
- Contact learning training that will be conducted in different provinces.
- We have limited space per class. It is important to apply as soon as possible.
- With limited space, we expect that the selected participants attend all the classes.
- All COVID-19 protocols will be upheld. No one will be allowed into the classroom without a mask.
- A light lunch for the two full days and tea, coffee, and water will be provided. Participants can bring snacks, should they wish to do so.
- Applicants are required to become WGSA Candidate or Student members to be part of this course. Click JOIN US to become a member.
- Applications must be submitted online at least 3 days before the first day of training.
|Name of Trainer
||Town / City
||Day 1: 14h00-17h00; Day 2: 8h00-17h00;Day 3: 8h00-17h00