- This event has passed.
WGSA Online Course
Mar 22 @ 9:00 am - Mar 23 @ 10:00 pmFree
The WGSA Online Course is best suited for emerging writers who need a refresher course in basic screenwriting skills:
- Think knowledge share classes – but online.
- The course will stretch over two days: 7 sessions of 2 hours per session.
- We highly recommend that you attend all sessions in the course!
- A nominal fee of R 100.00 will be charged to non-members. BUT if you would like to join the WGSA as a member and get access to this and many more training opportunities, click the JOIN US button on our homepage.
- All payments must be made to directly to our bank account:
|Standard Bank Current Account||300082444|
- Use your name and surname as reference and upload proof of payment when you RSVP.
Registration closes 48 hours before the scheduled time and the zoom link will be send to participants 24 hours before the course.
|Language||Names of Trainers||Dates||Timeslots (from / to)|
|English||Anil Polton||22 March||9:00-11:00, 12:00-14:00, 15:00-17:00|
|Vicki Bawcombe||23 March||9:00-11:00, 12:00-14:00, 15:00-17:00, 18:00-20:00|
- Online via Zoom